- Position : Associate professor
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.28
His researches consist in building methodology to optimize urban freight transport and logistics more generally. He has been involved since 2005 in several European and national projects dealing with urban goods distribution (SUCCESS, PARTNER, CGOODS) in which he develops decision support systems and their implementation.
He is also a member of the technical committee of the French national project “Marchandises en Ville”. His researches involve Logistics, Green Logistics, Urban Freight Transport and industrial management. He is also an associate professor of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech and AgroParisTech.
Many industrial projects is led by Loic Delaitre :
- FILET : Using metro stations of a parisian passengers transport operator (RATP for logistics operations
- IMOTEP : Integrating urban freight transport in a parisian passengers transport operator (RATP)
- Evaluation of the distribution centre of Monoprix
- Feasability study of delivering the goods during the night for FranPrix LeaderPrice
- Designing the future logistic system in EuroDisney by 2018
- Support the Ile de France Region to implement the urban freight surveys